Welcome to Mailed – Email Marketing; the one stop online shop for business owners who want to utilize the power of email marketing as part of their advertising strategies.
At Mailed – Email Marketing we have extensive experience with assisting businesses of all sizes to create effective and efficient marketing email campaigns and contact lists. Our professional expertise is available in a number of affordable packages, and our pricing is based purely on the number of emails you wish to send each month.
ALL of our packages include unlimited free email addresses; giving you the freedom to create as many brand and business identities as you see fit.
Effective Marketing Email Management with our Application Console
Our main service in our email application console; and our packages include access to this console. From our email application console, you can:
- Create and manage contact lists – use manual, import/export and auto added (via customized form) tools to expand your contact lists.
- Create, customize and send HTML email templates – to specific contact lists, helping you to create targeted campaigns.
- Create and manage multiple user accounts – manage multiple user accounts and add restrictions to ensure your data is protected.
- Monitor email and campaign activity – check the progress of individual emails and the overall success of each campaign, and utilize powerful third party tools like Google Analytics to make your email campaigns even more effective.
- Create and setup email autoresponders – make your email campaign more efficient with easy to setup email autoresponders. You can use these as responses to enquiries, to deliver information on a particular day, or as part of a double opt in subscription scheme.
- Create and install email subscription forms – help your contact lists to grow with our easy to install opt-in email forms, which can be used on your website and other online hotspots.
- Create marketing emails that obey email compliance rules – make sure your business utilizes professional email strategies and keep up to date with the latest in email compliance and regulations.
For a full and detailed overview of our email application console, please see our overview page. Alternatively, contact the team at Mailed – Email Marketing to find out how our email application console can help your business to grow in clients and popularity.
Additional Services and Optional Extras
As well as gaining access to our exceptional email application console, you might be interested in our additional services and optional extras.
Our services also include bespoke email template design and in office consultations; to ensure your team members have everything they need to create effective email marketing campaigns.
- Custom Email Template Design – While our email application console will include a number of pre designed templates that you can customize, you may wish to use completely custom templates, in order to best promote your brand and identity.
At Mailed – Email Marketing we provide bespoke template design services; which are charged at per template design. This means that even small businesses can afford to have a bespoke template that they can use for all of their marketing and promotional emails; while bigger businesses can afford to invest in several bespoke templates to compliment different brands of their business.
- Quick Start Sessions – Our email application console is designed to be incredibly productive while remaining simple and easy to use. However, you may feel the need for a quick start training session to help you launch your first email campaign.
At Mailed – Email Marketing we provide quick start service to our clients. This service includes a visit to your office or commercial property by at least one of our professionals. This consultation will be booked at a time that suits you, and our pricing is based on the number of employees that require the training. This quick start session includes training in all of the essential features of our email application console, as well as advice on advanced features. Additional training can be supplied if necessary.
For more information on our additional services, simply contact the team at Mailed – Email Marketing. We are here to help you in all aspects of your email campaign.
Why Use HTML Email marketing Solutions?
The business world is incredibly fast paced, so it makes sense that commercial bodies and consumers would both appreciate the real time properties of the internet.
Email has quickly become the consumer’s preferred method of choice when it comes to contact from commercial bodies; and this works well for businesses too!
- From the Consumer Point of View – Consumers dislike tons of junk mail in their daily post, and they abhor being bored to tears by unexpected and uninvited sales or marketing phone calls. Emails, however, are much easier to manage. Most of the unwanted marketing material is disposed of by a spam filter, meaning that the only marketing emails that tend to end up in an inbox are the ones that the recipient has allowed and asked for. This makes the internet user more comfortable in seeking out and signing up to marketing material from relevant businesses.
- From the Business Point of View – Businesses find that email marketing is one of the most cost effective and efficient forms of marketing. It requires a minimal amount of staff to maintain the campaign, and it incurs little costs compared to printing and distributing physical mail. Using a website and social media sites, a business can gain access to an incredibly large audience, and with effective subscription forms, businesses can start to gain new prospects and clients.
So, we’ve established that email is great for businesses and consumers; but why HTML email? Why not plain text email?
Using plain text email for your email marketing campaigns is the equivalent of choosing Notepad over PowerPoint for a presentation to a prospect!
Notepad, like plain text emails, lacks the option for any kind of creativity; making the message appear incredibly dull and boring. Chances are, if your email or presentation looks dull or boring, your prospect will be unlikely to sign up to your services.
With Mailed – Email Marketing you can not only create beautiful HTML email templates for your marketing campaigns, you can also check your designs in a number of popular email clients to ensure that your recipient will see your email exactly as you designed it.
To find out more information on email marketing, simply visit Mailed – Email Marketing and we’ll be happy to help you get your first email campaign underway!